Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comGuatemalaLiga NacionalMunicipal - Malacateco
Guatemala. Liga Nacional. Apertura - 3

Municipal vs Malacateco predictions and betting tips

11.08 Wednesday

20:30 CET

Estadio El Trébol

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in Liga Nacional

Municipal vs Malacateco prediction summary

Municipal meets Malacateco in a match of a Apertura - 3 round in Guatemala Liga Nacional on 11.08 Wednesday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Municipal or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Municipal team to score and less than 1.5 for Malacateco. Municipal chances to win are 45%. Malacateco chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Municipal scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Malacateco scored 1 against 2 in its 1 last games. Municipal scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Malacateco scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Municipal vs Malacateco with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!