Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaBrisbane Premier LeagueMt Gravatt - Springfield United
Australia. Brisbane Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Mt Gravatt vs Springfield United prediction, betting tips and odds

29.06 Saturday

10:00 CET

Atthows Park

Mt Gravatt
Draw
Springfield United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
W
L
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Mt Gravatt116231520
7Springfield United12624-320

Performance last matches

11

played

12

home

away

total

33 : 18

goals

28 : 31

3.0 : 1.6

goals avg

2.3 : 2.6

forme

attack

defence

Mt Gravatt vs Springfield United prediction summary

Mt Gravatt meets Springfield United in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Australia Brisbane Premier League on 29.06 Saturday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Mt Gravatt and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Mt Gravatt team to score and less than 2.5 for Springfield United. Mt Gravatt chances to win are 45%. Springfield United chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Mt Gravatt scored 33 against 18 in 11 last matches whereas Springfield United scored 28 against 31 in its 12 last games. Mt Gravatt scored 3.0 against 1.6 in 11 last matches whereas Springfield United scored 2.3 against 2.6 in its 12 last games.


Teams Mt Gravatt and Springfield United have played 0 matches so far. Mt Gravatt won 0 matches in total while Springfield United won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Mt Gravatt scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Mt Gravatt won 0. Mt Gravatt won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Springfield United scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Springfield United won 0. Springfield United won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Mt Gravatt vs Springfield United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Brisbane Premier League