Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaNew South Wales NPL 2Mt Druitt Town - Bankstown City Lions
Australia. New South Wales NPL 2. Regular Season - 3

Mt Druitt Town vs Bankstown City Lions prediction, betting tips and odds

28.02 Wednesday

09:30 CET

Popondetta Park

Mt Druitt Town
Draw
Bankstown City Lions

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

1 : 3

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.0 : 3.0

forme

attack

defence

Mt Druitt Town vs Bankstown City Lions prediction summary

Mt Druitt Town meets Bankstown City Lions in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia New South Wales NPL 2 on 28.02 Wednesday at 09:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Mt Druitt Town or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Mt Druitt Town team to score and less than 1.5 for Bankstown City Lions. Mt Druitt Town chances to win are 45%. Bankstown City Lions chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Mt Druitt Town scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Bankstown City Lions scored 1 against 3 in its 1 last games. Mt Druitt Town scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Bankstown City Lions scored 1.0 against 3.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Mt Druitt Town and Bankstown City Lions have played 0 matches so far. Mt Druitt Town won 0 matches in total while Bankstown City Lions won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Mt Druitt Town scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Mt Druitt Town won 0. Mt Druitt Town won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Bankstown City Lions scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bankstown City Lions won 0. Bankstown City Lions won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Mt Druitt Town vs Bankstown City Lions with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in New South Wales NPL 2