Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Malawi. Super League. Regular Season - 14

Moyale Barracks vs Red Lions prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (1-1)

25.06 Saturday

14:30 CET

Mzuzu Stadium

Moyale Barracks
Draw
Red Lions

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
W
D
D
L
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Moyale Barracks13427-214
12Red Lions12345-513

Performance last matches

13

played

12

home

away

total

13 : 15

goals

10 : 15

1.0 : 1.2

goals avg

0.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Moyale Barracks

03.07.2021

0-0

Red Lions

Red Lions

02.05.2021

0-2

Moyale Barracks

Moyale Barracks vs Red Lions prediction summary

Moyale Barracks meets Red Lions in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Malawi Super League on 25.06 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Moyale Barracks or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Moyale Barracks team to score and less than 1.5 for Red Lions. Moyale Barracks chances to win are 45%. Red Lions chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Moyale Barracks scored 13 against 15 in 13 last matches whereas Red Lions scored 10 against 15 in its 12 last games. Moyale Barracks scored 1.0 against 1.2 in 13 last matches whereas Red Lions scored 0.8 against 1.3 in its 12 last games.


Teams Moyale Barracks and Red Lions have played 2 matches so far. Moyale Barracks won 1 matches in total while Red Lions won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Moyale Barracks scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Moyale Barracks won 0. Moyale Barracks won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Red Lions scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Red Lions won 0. Red Lions won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Moyale Barracks vs Red Lions with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League