Greece. Gamma Ethniki - Group 6. Group 6 - 7

Moschato vs Ethnikos Piraeus prediction and tips

Match Finished: 2-1 (2-0)

09.05 Sunday

16:00 CET

Gipedo Dimotiko Moschato

Moschato
Draw
Ethnikos Piraeus

10%

45%

45%

Prediction and tips

Result
UnderOver
Combo Double chance : draws or Ethnikos Piraeus and -3.5 goals
Under 3.5
less than 1.5
Goals
less than 1.5

Next fixtures in Gamma Ethniki - Group 6

Moschato vs Ethnikos Piraeus prediction summary

Moschato meets Ethnikos Piraeus in a match of a Group 6 - 7 round in Greece Gamma Ethniki - Group 6 on 09.05 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Ethnikos Piraeus and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Moschato team to score and less than 1.5 for Ethnikos Piraeus. Moschato chances to win are 10%. Ethnikos Piraeus chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Moschato scored 1 against 5 in 5 last matches whereas Ethnikos Piraeus scored 3 against 5 in its 5 last games. Moschato scored 0.2 against 1.0 in 5 last matches whereas Ethnikos Piraeus scored 0.6 against 1.0 in its 5 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Moschato vs Ethnikos Piraeus with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!