Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Scotland. Championship. Regular Season - 6

Morton vs Raith Rovers prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-1)

18.09 Saturday

16:00 CET

Cappielow Park

Morton
Draw
Raith Rovers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Raith Rovers411204
8Morton5113-44

Performance last matches

5

played

4

home

away

total

5 : 9

goals

6 : 6

1.0 : 1.8

goals avg

1.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Raith Rovers

27.03.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Morton

Morton

06.02.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

07.11.2020

5-0

(2-0)

Morton

Raith Rovers

15.04.2017

2-0

(1-0)

Morton

Raith Rovers

07.02.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Morton

Morton

14.01.2017

2-0

(1-0)

Raith Rovers

Morton

01.10.2016

1-0

(1-0)

Raith Rovers

Morton

26.03.2016

0-1

(0-0)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

27.02.2016

3-2

(1-0)

Morton

Morton

18.12.2015

1-2

(1-0)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

03.10.2015

2-1

(1-0)

Morton

Raith Rovers

15.03.2014

2-1

(0-1)

Morton

Morton

11.01.2014

0-0

(0-0)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

26.10.2013

2-1

(1-0)

Morton

Morton

31.08.2013

1-1

(1-0)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

30.03.2013

2-1

(2-0)

Morton

Morton

26.01.2013

1-0

(0-0)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

08.12.2012

3-3

(1-1)

Morton

Morton

22.09.2012

1-0

(0-0)

Raith Rovers

Morton

05.05.2012

1-3

(0-1)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

03.03.2012

5-0

(1-0)

Morton

Morton

14.01.2012

1-1

(0-0)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

20.08.2011

1-1

(1-1)

Morton

Morton

19.03.2011

0-0

(0-0)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

22.01.2011

2-2

(2-0)

Morton

Morton

30.10.2010

0-1

(0-0)

Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

28.08.2010

1-0

(0-0)

Morton

Morton vs Raith Rovers prediction summary

Morton meets Raith Rovers in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Scotland Championship on 18.09 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Raith Rovers and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Morton team to score and less than 2.5 for Raith Rovers. Morton chances to win are 10%. Raith Rovers chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Morton scored 5 against 9 in 5 last matches whereas Raith Rovers scored 6 against 6 in its 4 last games. Morton scored 1.0 against 1.8 in 5 last matches whereas Raith Rovers scored 1.5 against 1.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Morton and Raith Rovers have played 27 matches so far. Morton won 5 matches in total while Raith Rovers won 15 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 63 in total.


Morton scored 22 in total and 0.81 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Morton won 4. Morton won 1 matches out of 14 played away.


Raith Rovers scored 41 in total and 1.52 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home Raith Rovers won 10. Raith Rovers won 5 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Morton vs Raith Rovers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Championship