Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comScotlandChampionshipMorton - Dundee
Scotland. Championship. Regular Season - 4

Morton vs Dundee prediction, betting tips and odds

20.08 Saturday

16:00 CET

Cappielow Park

Morton
Draw
Dundee

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Morton211014
5Dundee210103

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

3 : 3

1.0 : 0.5

goals avg

1.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dundee

10.04.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Morton

Morton

27.02.2021

2-2

(1-0)

Dundee

Dundee

24.10.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Morton

Morton

01.02.2020

1-1

(1-1)

Dundee

Dundee

01.11.2019

2-1

(0-0)

Morton

Morton

21.09.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Dundee

Morton

19.04.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Dundee

Dundee

01.03.2014

2-0

(1-0)

Morton

Morton

07.12.2013

1-2

(0-2)

Dundee

Dundee

28.09.2013

3-1

(0-1)

Morton

Morton

17.03.2012

0-2

(0-1)

Dundee

Dundee

26.12.2011

0-1

(0-1)

Morton

Morton

12.11.2011

1-2

(1-1)

Dundee

Dundee

27.08.2011

0-1

(0-1)

Morton

Morton

16.04.2011

1-3

(0-2)

Dundee

Dundee

26.02.2011

1-1

(1-0)

Morton

Morton

11.12.2010

0-1

(0-0)

Dundee

Dundee

02.10.2010

2-1

(1-1)

Morton

Morton vs Dundee prediction summary

Morton meets Dundee in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Scotland Championship on 20.08 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Dundee and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Morton team to score and less than 2.5 for Dundee. Morton chances to win are 10%. Dundee chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Morton scored 2 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Dundee scored 3 against 3 in its 2 last games. Morton scored 1.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Dundee scored 1.5 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Morton and Dundee have played 19 matches so far. Morton won 4 matches in total while Dundee won 10 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.11 goals per Match and 40 in total.


Morton scored 15 in total and 0.79 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Morton won 2. Morton won 2 matches out of 9 played away.


Dundee scored 25 in total and 1.32 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Dundee won 5. Dundee won 5 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Morton vs Dundee with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Championship