Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Non League Premier - Northern. Northern - 16

Morpeth Town vs Basford United prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-1)

30.11 Tuesday

20:45 CET

Craik Park

Morpeth Town
Draw
Basford United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
W
L
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Basford United19757-226
19Morpeth Town17548-419

Performance last matches

17

played

19

home

away

total

25 : 29

goals

20 : 22

1.5 : 1.7

goals avg

1.1 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Basford United

25.01.2020

1-0

Morpeth Town

Morpeth Town

12.10.2019

1-1

Basford United

Morpeth Town vs Basford United prediction summary

Morpeth Town meets Basford United in a match of a Northern - 16 round in England Non League Premier - Northern on 30.11 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Morpeth Town or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Morpeth Town team to score and less than 1.5 for Basford United. Morpeth Town chances to win are 35%. Basford United chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Morpeth Town scored 25 against 29 in 17 last matches whereas Basford United scored 20 against 22 in its 19 last games. Morpeth Town scored 1.5 against 1.7 in 17 last matches whereas Basford United scored 1.1 against 1.2 in its 19 last games.


Teams Morpeth Town and Basford United have played 4 matches so far. Morpeth Town won 0 matches in total while Basford United won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.75 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Morpeth Town scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Morpeth Town won 0. Morpeth Town won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Basford United scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Basford United won 1. Basford United won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Morpeth Town vs Basford United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Premier - Northern