Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFranceFeminine Division 1Montpellier W - Bordeaux W
France. Feminine Division 1. Regular Season - 22

Montpellier W vs Bordeaux W prediction, betting tips and odds

01.06 Wednesday

20:45 CET

Stade Bernard Gasset Terrain n°7

Montpellier W
Draw
Bordeaux W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

33 : 22

goals

36 : 25

1.7 : 1.1

goals avg

1.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bordeaux W

20.11.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Montpellier W

Montpellier W

08.05.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Bordeaux W

Bordeaux W

12.12.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Montpellier W

Bordeaux W

14.09.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Montpellier W

Bordeaux W

08.12.2018

2-2

(2-1)

Montpellier W

Montpellier W

08.09.2018

0-1

(0-0)

Bordeaux W

Montpellier W vs Bordeaux W prediction summary

Montpellier W meets Bordeaux W in a match of a Regular Season - 22 round in France Feminine Division 1 on 01.06 Wednesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Bordeaux W and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Montpellier W team to score and less than 2.5 for Bordeaux W. Montpellier W chances to win are 10%. Bordeaux W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Montpellier W scored 33 against 22 in 20 last matches whereas Bordeaux W scored 36 against 25 in its 20 last games. Montpellier W scored 1.7 against 1.1 in 20 last matches whereas Bordeaux W scored 1.8 against 1.3 in its 20 last games.


Teams Montpellier W and Bordeaux W have played 11 matches so far. Montpellier W won 1 matches in total while Bordeaux W won 4 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.91 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Montpellier W scored 3 in total and 0.27 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Montpellier W won 0. Montpellier W won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Bordeaux W scored 7 in total and 0.64 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Bordeaux W won 2. Bordeaux W won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Montpellier W vs Bordeaux W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Feminine Division 1