Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Brazil. Roraimense. 2nd Phase - 10

Monte Roraima vs Sao Raimundo prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

22.05 Wednesday

03:00 CET

Estádio Flamarion Vasconcelos

Monte Roraima
Draw
Sao Raimundo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

8

played

9

home

away

total

15 : 7

goals

30 : 5

1.9 : 0.9

goals avg

3.3 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sao Raimundo

13.04.2024

2-1

(0-0)

Monte Roraima

Monte Roraima vs Sao Raimundo prediction summary

Monte Roraima meets Sao Raimundo in a match of a 2nd Phase - 10 round in Brazil Roraimense on 22.05 Wednesday at 03:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Sao Raimundo and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Monte Roraima team to score and less than 3.5 for Sao Raimundo. Monte Roraima chances to win are 10%. Sao Raimundo chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Monte Roraima scored 15 against 7 in 8 last matches whereas Sao Raimundo scored 30 against 5 in its 9 last games. Monte Roraima scored 1.9 against 0.9 in 8 last matches whereas Sao Raimundo scored 3.3 against 0.6 in its 9 last games.


Teams Monte Roraima and Sao Raimundo have played 1 matches so far. Monte Roraima won 0 matches in total while Sao Raimundo won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Monte Roraima scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Monte Roraima won 0. Monte Roraima won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Sao Raimundo scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sao Raimundo won 1. Sao Raimundo won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Monte Roraima vs Sao Raimundo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Roraimense