Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Jordan. League. Regular Season - 8

Moghayer Al Sarhan vs Al Faisaly prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-2)

21.02 Wednesday

17:30 CET

Prince Mohammed Stadium

Moghayer Al Sarhan
Draw
Al Faisaly

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
D
L
D
W
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Al Faisaly106311021
8Moghayer Al Sarhan10325-311

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

11 : 14

goals

17 : 7

1.1 : 1.4

goals avg

1.7 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Faisaly

11.05.2023

2-0

(0-0)

Moghayer Al Sarhan

Moghayer Al Sarhan

21.10.2022

0-2

(0-1)

Al Faisaly

Al Faisaly

24.04.2022

1-1

(0-1)

Moghayer Al Sarhan

Moghayer Al Sarhan vs Al Faisaly prediction summary

Moghayer Al Sarhan meets Al Faisaly in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Jordan League on 21.02 Wednesday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Al Faisaly and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Moghayer Al Sarhan team to score and less than 2.5 for Al Faisaly. Moghayer Al Sarhan chances to win are 10%. Al Faisaly chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Moghayer Al Sarhan scored 11 against 14 in 10 last matches whereas Al Faisaly scored 17 against 7 in its 10 last games. Moghayer Al Sarhan scored 1.1 against 1.4 in 10 last matches whereas Al Faisaly scored 1.7 against 0.7 in its 10 last games.


Teams Moghayer Al Sarhan and Al Faisaly have played 3 matches so far. Moghayer Al Sarhan won 0 matches in total while Al Faisaly won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Moghayer Al Sarhan scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Moghayer Al Sarhan won 0. Moghayer Al Sarhan won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Al Faisaly scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Al Faisaly won 1. Al Faisaly won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Moghayer Al Sarhan vs Al Faisaly with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in League