Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Allsvenskan. Regular Season - 11

Mjallby AIF vs IFK Norrkoping prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

26.06 Sunday

15:00 CET

Strandvallen

Mjallby AIF
Draw
IFK Norrkoping

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
D
L
W
D
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Mjallby AIF10433115
9IFK Norrkoping10424214

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

10 : 9

goals

14 : 12

1.0 : 0.9

goals avg

1.4 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

IFK Norrkoping

28.10.2021

2-2

(0-0)

Mjallby AIF

Mjallby AIF

11.07.2021

0-1

(0-1)

IFK Norrkoping

Mjallby AIF

07.11.2020

2-0

(1-0)

IFK Norrkoping

IFK Norrkoping

03.08.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Mjallby AIF

Mjallby AIF vs IFK Norrkoping prediction summary

Mjallby AIF meets IFK Norrkoping in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Sweden Allsvenskan on 26.06 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or IFK Norrkoping and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Mjallby AIF team to score and less than 2.5 for IFK Norrkoping. Mjallby AIF chances to win are 10%. IFK Norrkoping chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Mjallby AIF scored 10 against 9 in 10 last matches whereas IFK Norrkoping scored 14 against 12 in its 10 last games. Mjallby AIF scored 1.0 against 0.9 in 10 last matches whereas IFK Norrkoping scored 1.4 against 1.2 in its 10 last games.


Teams Mjallby AIF and IFK Norrkoping have played 4 matches so far. Mjallby AIF won 1 matches in total while IFK Norrkoping won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Mjallby AIF scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Mjallby AIF won 1. Mjallby AIF won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


IFK Norrkoping scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home IFK Norrkoping won 0. IFK Norrkoping won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Mjallby AIF vs IFK Norrkoping with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Allsvenskan