Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGuatemalaLiga NacionalMixco - Achuapa
Guatemala. Liga Nacional. Apertura - 3

Mixco vs Achuapa prediction, betting tips and odds

18.08 Sunday

02:00 CET

Estadio Santo Domingo

Mixco
Draw
Achuapa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Achuapa000000
8Mixco000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mixco

27.04.2024

2-1

(2-0)

Achuapa

Achuapa

24.04.2024

0-2

(0-2)

Mixco

Achuapa

10.03.2024

1-0

(0-0)

Mixco

Mixco

10.02.2024

1-0

(1-0)

Achuapa

Achuapa

01.10.2023

2-0

(1-0)

Mixco

Mixco

27.08.2023

2-0

(2-0)

Achuapa

Achuapa

19.03.2023

1-0

(0-0)

Mixco

Mixco

27.01.2023

3-0

(2-0)

Achuapa

Achuapa

20.11.2022

4-1

(3-1)

Mixco

Mixco

11.09.2022

2-2

(2-0)

Achuapa

Achuapa

10.03.2019

1-1

Mixco

Mixco

13.01.2019

1-0

Achuapa

Achuapa

04.11.2018

2-1

Mixco

Mixco

09.09.2018

0-0

Achuapa

Achuapa

23.03.2014

2-1

Mixco

Mixco

26.01.2014

0-0

Achuapa

Achuapa

17.11.2013

1-3

Mixco

Mixco

22.09.2013

2-0

Achuapa

Mixco

14.04.2013

1-0

Achuapa

Achuapa

17.02.2013

1-0

Mixco

Achuapa

01.11.2012

0-0

Mixco

Mixco

02.09.2012

2-1

Achuapa

Mixco vs Achuapa prediction summary

Mixco meets Achuapa in a match of a Apertura - 3 round in Guatemala Liga Nacional on 18.08 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Mixco or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Mixco team to score and n/a for Achuapa. Mixco chances to win are 45%. Achuapa chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Mixco scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Achuapa scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Mixco scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Achuapa scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Mixco and Achuapa have played 22 matches so far. Mixco won 10 matches in total while Achuapa won 7 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 44 in total.


Mixco scored 25 in total and 1.14 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Mixco won 8. Mixco won 2 matches out of 11 played away.


Achuapa scored 19 in total and 0.86 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Achuapa won 7. Achuapa won 0 matches out of 11 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Mixco vs Achuapa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Nacional