Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comLithuania1 LygaMinija - BFA
Lithuania. 1 Lyga. Regular Season - 9

Minija vs BFA prediction, betting tips and odds

10.08 Wednesday

17:00 CET

Kretingos miesto stadionas

Minija
Draw
BFA

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
8BFA16727723
12Minija16349-1113

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

9 : 20

goals

29 : 22

0.6 : 1.3

goals avg

1.8 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Minija

03.08.2021

3-0

BFA

BFA

03.04.2021

0-1

Minija

Minija

19.09.2020

2-2

BFA

BFA

29.08.2020

1-0

Minija

Minija

27.09.2019

2-0

BFA

BFA

09.06.2019

5-4

Minija

Minija vs BFA prediction summary

Minija meets BFA in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Lithuania 1 Lyga on 10.08 Wednesday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or BFA and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Minija team to score and less than 2.5 for BFA. Minija chances to win are 10%. BFA chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Minija scored 9 against 20 in 16 last matches whereas BFA scored 29 against 22 in its 16 last games. Minija scored 0.6 against 1.3 in 16 last matches whereas BFA scored 1.8 against 1.4 in its 16 last games.


Teams Minija and BFA have played 6 matches so far. Minija won 3 matches in total while BFA won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Minija scored 12 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Minija won 2. Minija won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


BFA scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home BFA won 2. BFA won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Minija vs BFA with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1 Lyga