Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Slovakia. 3. liga - East. East - 20

Milénium vs Veľké Revištia head to head

Not Started: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Stadium

Milénium
Draw
Veľké Revištia

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Veľké Revištia

23.08.2020

3-1

Milénium

Next fixtures in 3. liga - East

Milénium vs Veľké Revištia prediction summary

Milénium meets Veľké Revištia in a match of a East - 20 round in Slovakia 3. liga - East on 11.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Milénium or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Milénium team to score and less than 1.5 for Veľké Revištia. Milénium chances to win are 45%. Veľké Revištia chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Milénium scored 11 against 25 in 11 last matches whereas Veľké Revištia scored 12 against 29 in its 11 last games. Milénium scored 1.0 against 2.3 in 11 last matches whereas Veľké Revištia scored 1.1 against 2.6 in its 11 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Milénium vs Veľké Revištia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!