Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification CONCACAFMexico - Costa Rica
World. World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF. Final Round - 10

Mexico vs Costa Rica prediction, betting tips and odds

30.01 Sunday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Mexico
Draw
Costa Rica

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
W
D
W
L
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Mexico8422414
5Costa Rica8233-19

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

11 : 7

goals

6 : 7

1.4 : 0.9

goals avg

0.8 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Costa Rica

06.09.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Mexico

Mexico

04.06.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Costa Rica

Costa Rica

30.03.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Mexico

Mexico

30.06.2019

1-1

(1-0)

Costa Rica

Mexico

12.10.2018

3-2

(1-2)

Costa Rica

Costa Rica

06.09.2017

1-1

(0-1)

Mexico

Mexico

25.03.2017

2-0

(2-0)

Costa Rica

Mexico

20.07.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Costa Rica

Mexico vs Costa Rica prediction summary

Mexico meets Costa Rica in a match of a Final Round - 10 round in World World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF on 30.01 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Mexico or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Mexico team to score and less than 1.5 for Costa Rica. Mexico chances to win are 45%. Costa Rica chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Mexico scored 11 against 7 in 8 last matches whereas Costa Rica scored 6 against 7 in its 8 last games. Mexico scored 1.4 against 0.9 in 8 last matches whereas Costa Rica scored 0.8 against 0.9 in its 8 last games.


Teams Mexico and Costa Rica have played 9 matches so far. Mexico won 4 matches in total while Costa Rica won 0 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.44 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Mexico scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Mexico won 2. Mexico won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Costa Rica scored 4 in total and 0.44 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Costa Rica won 0. Costa Rica won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Mexico vs Costa Rica with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF