Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkMettersdorf - Wildon
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 17

Mettersdorf vs Wildon prediction, betting tips and odds

18.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportplatz USV Mettersdorf

Mettersdorf
Draw
Wildon

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
L
D
L
L
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Mettersdorf15735824
7Wildon15627-820

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

29 : 21

goals

24 : 32

1.9 : 1.4

goals avg

1.6 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Wildon

07.08.2021

0-5

Mettersdorf

Mettersdorf

15.09.2020

2-1

Wildon

Wildon

31.08.2019

5-2

Mettersdorf

Mettersdorf vs Wildon prediction summary

Mettersdorf meets Wildon in a match of a Steiermark - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 18.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Mettersdorf or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Mettersdorf team to score and less than 2.5 for Wildon. Mettersdorf chances to win are 45%. Wildon chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Mettersdorf scored 29 against 21 in 15 last matches whereas Wildon scored 24 against 32 in its 15 last games. Mettersdorf scored 1.9 against 1.4 in 15 last matches whereas Wildon scored 1.6 against 2.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams Mettersdorf and Wildon have played 5 matches so far. Mettersdorf won 2 matches in total while Wildon won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Mettersdorf scored 9 in total and 1.80 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Mettersdorf won 1. Mettersdorf won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Wildon scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Wildon won 1. Wildon won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Mettersdorf vs Wildon with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark