Russia. PFL - Center. Group 3 - 18

Metallurg Vidnoye vs Fakel II head to head

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

12.04 Monday

17:00 CET

Stadium

Metallurg Vidnoye
Draw
Fakel II

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Fakel II

27.09.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Metallurg Vidnoye

Next fixtures in PFL - Center

Metallurg Vidnoye vs Fakel II prediction summary

Metallurg Vidnoye meets Fakel II in a match of a Group 3 - 18 round in Russia PFL - Center on 12.04 Monday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Fakel II and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Metallurg Vidnoye team to score and less than 1.5 for Fakel II. Metallurg Vidnoye chances to win are 10%. Fakel II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Metallurg Vidnoye scored 18 against 44 in 17 last matches whereas Fakel II scored 12 against 33 in its 17 last games. Metallurg Vidnoye scored 1.1 against 2.6 in 17 last matches whereas Fakel II scored 0.7 against 1.9 in its 17 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Metallurg Vidnoye vs Fakel II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!