Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaLiga 3Meshakhte - Betlemi
Georgia. Liga 3. Regular Season - 17

Meshakhte vs Betlemi prediction, betting tips and odds

05.09 Thursday

14:00 CET

Stadium

Meshakhte
Draw
Betlemi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

19 : 14

goals

21 : 19

1.3 : 0.9

goals avg

1.4 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Betlemi

14.03.2024

1-0

Meshakhte

Betlemi

08.04.2016

0-4

(0-1)

Meshakhte

Meshakhte

22.10.2015

2-0

(0-0)

Betlemi

Meshakhte

15.05.2015

2-1

(1-0)

Betlemi

Betlemi

28.03.2015

2-1

(0-0)

Meshakhte

Meshakhte

29.11.2014

3-2

(2-0)

Betlemi

Betlemi

11.10.2014

1-0

(1-0)

Meshakhte

Betlemi

11.04.2013

2-1

(0-0)

Meshakhte

Betlemi

24.11.2012

3-2

(2-1)

Meshakhte

Meshakhte

13.09.2012

2-1

(1-0)

Betlemi

Meshakhte vs Betlemi prediction summary

Meshakhte meets Betlemi in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Georgia Liga 3 on 05.09 Thursday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Meshakhte or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Meshakhte team to score and less than 2.5 for Betlemi. Meshakhte chances to win are 45%. Betlemi chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Meshakhte scored 19 against 14 in 15 last matches whereas Betlemi scored 21 against 19 in its 15 last games. Meshakhte scored 1.3 against 0.9 in 15 last matches whereas Betlemi scored 1.4 against 1.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Meshakhte and Betlemi have played 11 matches so far. Meshakhte won 5 matches in total while Betlemi won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.73 goals per Match and 30 in total.


Meshakhte scored 17 in total and 1.55 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Meshakhte won 4. Meshakhte won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


Betlemi scored 13 in total and 1.18 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Betlemi won 5. Betlemi won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Meshakhte vs Betlemi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga 3