Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli Liga 2Merani Martvili - Gareji
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 20

Merani Martvili vs Gareji prediction, betting tips and odds

28.08 Sunday

15:30 CET

Stadium

Merani Martvili
Draw
Gareji

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
D
W
W
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Merani Martvili14644422
6Gareji14356-314

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

35 : 25

goals

20 : 24

2.1 : 1.5

goals avg

1.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gareji

10.05.2022

2-2

(0-1)

Merani Martvili

Merani Martvili

08.03.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Gareji

Merani Martvili

21.11.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Gareji

Gareji

19.09.2021

3-2

(0-1)

Merani Martvili

Merani Martvili

13.06.2021

3-1

(1-0)

Gareji

Gareji

12.04.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Merani Martvili

Gareji

30.08.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Merani Martvili

Merani Martvili vs Gareji prediction summary

Merani Martvili meets Gareji in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 28.08 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Merani Martvili or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Merani Martvili team to score and less than 2.5 for Gareji. Merani Martvili chances to win are 45%. Gareji chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Merani Martvili scored 35 against 25 in 17 last matches whereas Gareji scored 20 against 24 in its 17 last games. Merani Martvili scored 2.1 against 1.5 in 17 last matches whereas Gareji scored 1.2 against 1.4 in its 17 last games.


Teams Merani Martvili and Gareji have played 7 matches so far. Merani Martvili won 3 matches in total while Gareji won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.29 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Merani Martvili scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Merani Martvili won 3. Merani Martvili won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Gareji scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Gareji won 2. Gareji won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Merani Martvili vs Gareji with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2