Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSpainTercera División RFEF - Group 12Mensajero - Lanzarote
Spain. Tercera División RFEF - Group 12. Group 12 - 5

Mensajero vs Lanzarote prediction, betting tips and odds

06.12 Tuesday

13:30 CET

Estadio Silvestre Carrillo

Mensajero
Draw
Lanzarote

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Mensajero10613719
6Lanzarote10532418

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

18 : 11

goals

16 : 12

1.8 : 1.1

goals avg

1.6 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mensajero

10.11.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Lanzarote

Mensajero vs Lanzarote prediction summary

Mensajero meets Lanzarote in a match of a Group 12 - 5 round in Spain Tercera División RFEF - Group 12 on 06.12 Tuesday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Mensajero or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Mensajero team to score and less than 2.5 for Lanzarote. Mensajero chances to win are 45%. Lanzarote chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Mensajero scored 18 against 11 in 10 last matches whereas Lanzarote scored 16 against 12 in its 10 last games. Mensajero scored 1.8 against 1.1 in 10 last matches whereas Lanzarote scored 1.6 against 1.2 in its 10 last games.


Teams Mensajero and Lanzarote have played 2 matches so far. Mensajero won 0 matches in total while Lanzarote won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Mensajero scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Mensajero won 0. Mensajero won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Lanzarote scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lanzarote won 0. Lanzarote won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Mensajero vs Lanzarote with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tercera División RFEF - Group 12