Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAlbania2nd Division - Group BMemaliaj - Delvina
Albania. 2nd Division - Group B. Group B - 9

Memaliaj vs Delvina prediction, betting tips and odds

29.01 Sunday

13:00 CET

Stadiumi Karafil Çaushi

Memaliaj
Draw
Delvina

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
D
W
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Delvina8116-124
12Memaliaj8026-122

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

3 : 15

goals

5 : 17

0.4 : 1.9

goals avg

0.6 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Delvina

24.04.2021

1-4

Memaliaj

Memaliaj

23.12.2020

2-1

Delvina

Memaliaj

08.03.2020

2-1

Delvina

Delvina

20.10.2019

4-2

Memaliaj

Delvina

24.02.2019

2-1

Memaliaj

Memaliaj

23.09.2018

3-0

Delvina

Memaliaj

25.02.2018

0-0

Delvina

Delvina

08.10.2017

4-1

Memaliaj

Delvina

09.04.2017

1-1

Memaliaj

Memaliaj

23.11.2016

1-4

Delvina

Delvina

03.04.2016

1-0

Memaliaj

Memaliaj

08.11.2015

2-2

Delvina

Memaliaj

01.03.2015

1-0

Delvina

Delvina

05.10.2014

0-1

Memaliaj

Delvina

20.04.2014

3-1

Memaliaj

Memaliaj

24.11.2013

1-0

Delvina

Delvina

07.04.2013

4-0

Memaliaj

Memaliaj

28.10.2012

0-1

Delvina

Delvina

08.04.2012

1-0

Memaliaj

Memaliaj

30.10.2011

1-1

Delvina

Memaliaj vs Delvina prediction summary

Memaliaj meets Delvina in a match of a Group B - 9 round in Albania 2nd Division - Group B on 29.01 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Delvina and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Memaliaj team to score and less than 1.5 for Delvina. Memaliaj chances to win are 10%. Delvina chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Memaliaj scored 3 against 15 in 8 last matches whereas Delvina scored 5 against 17 in its 8 last games. Memaliaj scored 0.4 against 1.9 in 8 last matches whereas Delvina scored 0.6 against 2.1 in its 8 last games.


Teams Memaliaj and Delvina have played 20 matches so far. Memaliaj won 7 matches in total while Delvina won 9 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.75 goals per Match and 55 in total.


Memaliaj scored 24 in total and 1.20 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Memaliaj won 5. Memaliaj won 2 matches out of 10 played away.


Delvina scored 31 in total and 1.55 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Delvina won 7. Delvina won 2 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Memaliaj vs Delvina with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group B