13 : 22
17 : 16
1.3 : 2.2
1.7 : 1.6
Melville United meets Western Springs in a match of a Northern League - 11 round in New-Zealand National League - Northern on 27.05 Saturday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Western Springs and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Melville United team to score and less than 2.5 for Western Springs. Melville United chances to win are 10%. Western Springs chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Melville United scored 13 against 22 in 10 last matches whereas Western Springs scored 17 against 16 in its 10 last games. Melville United scored 1.3 against 2.2 in 10 last matches whereas Western Springs scored 1.7 against 1.6 in its 10 last games.
Teams Melville United and Western Springs have played 2 matches so far. Melville United won 1 matches in total while Western Springs won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.50 goals per Match and 9 in total.
Melville United scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Melville United won 1. Melville United won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Western Springs scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Western Springs won 1. Western Springs won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Melville United vs Western Springs with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!