Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaA-LeagueMelbourne City - Western United
Australia. A-League. Regular Season - 3

Melbourne City vs Western United prediction, betting tips and odds

04.12 Saturday

09:45 CET

AAMI Park

Melbourne City
Draw
Western United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Melbourne City211014
6Western United210103

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

4 : 3

goals

1 : 1

2.0 : 1.5

goals avg

0.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Western United

01.04.2021

2-1

(0-1)

Melbourne City

Melbourne City

16.01.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Western United

Melbourne City

26.08.2020

2-0

(0-0)

Western United

Western United

19.08.2020

1-3

(0-1)

Melbourne City

Melbourne City

03.01.2020

3-2

(3-0)

Western United

Western United

27.10.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Melbourne City

Melbourne City vs Western United prediction summary

Melbourne City meets Western United in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia A-League on 04.12 Saturday at 09:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Melbourne City or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Melbourne City team to score and less than 1.5 for Western United. Melbourne City chances to win are 45%. Western United chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Melbourne City scored 4 against 3 in 2 last matches whereas Western United scored 1 against 1 in its 2 last games. Melbourne City scored 2.0 against 1.5 in 2 last matches whereas Western United scored 0.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Melbourne City and Western United have played 6 matches so far. Melbourne City won 5 matches in total while Western United won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Melbourne City scored 13 in total and 2.17 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Melbourne City won 3. Melbourne City won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Western United scored 7 in total and 1.17 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Western United won 1. Western United won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Melbourne City vs Western United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in A-League