Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. 1. Division Women. Regular Season - 16

Medkila vs Amazon Grimstad prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (1-0)

14.08 Sunday

13:30 CET

Harstad Stadion

Medkila
Draw
Amazon Grimstad

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
L
L
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Amazon Grimstad153111-1210
10Medkila152112-317

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

11 : 42

goals

15 : 27

0.7 : 2.8

goals avg

1.0 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Amazon Grimstad

02.04.2022

3-0

Medkila

Medkila vs Amazon Grimstad prediction summary

Medkila meets Amazon Grimstad in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Norway 1. Division Women on 14.08 Sunday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Amazon Grimstad and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Medkila team to score and less than 1.5 for Amazon Grimstad. Medkila chances to win are 10%. Amazon Grimstad chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Medkila scored 11 against 42 in 15 last matches whereas Amazon Grimstad scored 15 against 27 in its 15 last games. Medkila scored 0.7 against 2.8 in 15 last matches whereas Amazon Grimstad scored 1.0 against 1.8 in its 15 last games.


Teams Medkila and Amazon Grimstad have played 1 matches so far. Medkila won 0 matches in total while Amazon Grimstad won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Medkila scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Medkila won 0. Medkila won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Amazon Grimstad scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Amazon Grimstad won 1. Amazon Grimstad won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Medkila vs Amazon Grimstad with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Division Women