Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumReserve Pro LeagueMechelen U21 - OH Leuven U21
Belgium. Reserve Pro League. Regular Season - 6

Mechelen U21 vs OH Leuven U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

18.10 Monday

20:00 CET

Stadium

Mechelen U21
Draw
OH Leuven U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

4

home

away

total

2 : 23

goals

6 : 10

0.4 : 4.6

goals avg

1.5 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mechelen U21

27.01.2020

4-2

OH Leuven U21

OH Leuven U21

21.10.2019

4-3

Mechelen U21

Mechelen U21 vs OH Leuven U21 prediction summary

Mechelen U21 meets OH Leuven U21 in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Belgium Reserve Pro League on 18.10 Monday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : OH Leuven U21 and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Mechelen U21 team to score and less than 3.5 for OH Leuven U21. Mechelen U21 chances to win are 10%. OH Leuven U21 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Mechelen U21 scored 2 against 23 in 5 last matches whereas OH Leuven U21 scored 6 against 10 in its 4 last games. Mechelen U21 scored 0.4 against 4.6 in 5 last matches whereas OH Leuven U21 scored 1.5 against 2.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Mechelen U21 and OH Leuven U21 have played 3 matches so far. Mechelen U21 won 1 matches in total while OH Leuven U21 won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.33 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Mechelen U21 scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Mechelen U21 won 1. Mechelen U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


OH Leuven U21 scored 6 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home OH Leuven U21 won 1. OH Leuven U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Mechelen U21 vs OH Leuven U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Reserve Pro League