18 : 47
30 : 22
1.1 : 2.8
1.8 : 1.3
Matran meets Châtel-St-Denis in a match of a Group 2 - 18 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 2 on 25.03 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Châtel-St-Denis and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Matran team to score and less than 2.5 for Châtel-St-Denis. Matran chances to win are 10%. Châtel-St-Denis chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Matran scored 18 against 47 in 17 last matches whereas Châtel-St-Denis scored 30 against 22 in its 17 last games. Matran scored 1.1 against 2.8 in 17 last matches whereas Châtel-St-Denis scored 1.8 against 1.3 in its 17 last games.
Teams Matran and Châtel-St-Denis have played 1 matches so far. Matran won 0 matches in total while Châtel-St-Denis won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.
Matran scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Matran won 0. Matran won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Châtel-St-Denis scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Châtel-St-Denis won 0. Châtel-St-Denis won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Matran vs Châtel-St-Denis with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!