Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Non League Premier - Northern. Northern - 11

Marske United vs South Shields prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

31.01 Tuesday

20:45 CET

GER Stadium

Marske United
Draw
South Shields

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
L
L
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2South Shields2314541847
20Marske United18729-623

Performance last matches

18

played

23

home

away

total

27 : 33

goals

38 : 20

1.5 : 1.8

goals avg

1.7 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

South Shields

01.10.2022

5-2

(4-1)

Marske United

Marske United

18.09.2021

3-0

South Shields

Marske United vs South Shields prediction summary

Marske United meets South Shields in a match of a Northern - 11 round in England Non League Premier - Northern on 31.01 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or South Shields and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Marske United team to score and less than 2.5 for South Shields. Marske United chances to win are 10%. South Shields chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Marske United scored 27 against 33 in 18 last matches whereas South Shields scored 38 against 20 in its 23 last games. Marske United scored 1.5 against 1.8 in 18 last matches whereas South Shields scored 1.7 against 0.9 in its 23 last games.


Teams Marske United and South Shields have played 2 matches so far. Marske United won 1 matches in total while South Shields won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Marske United scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Marske United won 1. Marske United won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


South Shields scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home South Shields won 1. South Shields won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Marske United vs South Shields with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Premier - Northern