Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D. Group D - 2

Marinhense vs Sertanense prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (0-0)

19.09 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estádio Municipal da Marinha Grande

Marinhense
Draw
Sertanense

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Marinhense110013
10Sertanense1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

0 : 2

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Marinhense

14.03.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Sertanense

Sertanense

20.12.2020

2-1

(1-0)

Marinhense

Sertanense

26.01.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Marinhense

Marinhense

25.08.2019

1-2

(1-0)

Sertanense

Sertanense

03.09.2017

0-2

Marinhense

Sertanense

04.09.2016

1-0

Marinhense

Marinhense vs Sertanense prediction summary

Marinhense meets Sertanense in a match of a Group D - 2 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D on 19.09 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Marinhense or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Marinhense team to score and n/a for Sertanense. Marinhense chances to win are 45%. Sertanense chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Marinhense scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Sertanense scored 0 against 2 in its 1 last games. Marinhense scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Sertanense scored 0.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Marinhense and Sertanense have played 6 matches so far. Marinhense won 2 matches in total while Sertanense won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Marinhense scored 6 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Marinhense won 1. Marinhense won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Sertanense scored 6 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Sertanense won 2. Sertanense won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Marinhense vs Sertanense with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D