Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFranceNational 2 - Group CMarignane - Martigues
France. National 2 - Group C. Group C - 1

Marignane vs Martigues prediction, betting tips and odds

18.12 Saturday

18:00 CET

Stade Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Marignane
Draw
Martigues

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
L
W
L
D
D
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Martigues12363-415
13Marignane12426-314

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

12 : 15

goals

9 : 13

1.0 : 1.3

goals avg

0.8 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Martigues

08.02.2020

2-1

(1-0)

Marignane

Marignane

30.08.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Martigues

Marignane

17.02.2018

1-0

Martigues

Martigues

16.09.2017

0-2

Marignane

Marignane

08.04.2017

0-1

Martigues

Martigues

19.11.2016

1-2

(0-1)

Marignane

Marignane vs Martigues prediction summary

Marignane meets Martigues in a match of a Group C - 1 round in France National 2 - Group C on 18.12 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Martigues and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Marignane team to score and less than 1.5 for Martigues. Marignane chances to win are 10%. Martigues chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Marignane scored 12 against 15 in 12 last matches whereas Martigues scored 9 against 13 in its 12 last games. Marignane scored 1.0 against 1.3 in 12 last matches whereas Martigues scored 0.8 against 1.1 in its 12 last games.


Teams Marignane and Martigues have played 8 matches so far. Marignane won 3 matches in total while Martigues won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.38 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Marignane scored 6 in total and 0.75 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Marignane won 1. Marignane won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Martigues scored 5 in total and 0.63 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Martigues won 1. Martigues won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Marignane vs Martigues with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National 2 - Group C