Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 3Marienlyst - Aarhus Fremad II
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 3. Group 3 - 17

Marienlyst vs Aarhus Fremad II prediction, betting tips and odds

08.04 Friday

19:00 CET

Marienlystcentret

Marienlyst
Draw
Aarhus Fremad II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
W
W
L
L
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Marienlyst13805524
5Aarhus Fremad II14527117

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

29 : 25

goals

27 : 26

2.1 : 1.8

goals avg

1.9 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Aarhus Fremad II

25.09.2021

4-0

Marienlyst

Marienlyst vs Aarhus Fremad II prediction summary

Marienlyst meets Aarhus Fremad II in a match of a Group 3 - 17 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 3 on 08.04 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Aarhus Fremad II and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Marienlyst team to score and less than 2.5 for Aarhus Fremad II. Marienlyst chances to win are 10%. Aarhus Fremad II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Marienlyst scored 29 against 25 in 14 last matches whereas Aarhus Fremad II scored 27 against 26 in its 14 last games. Marienlyst scored 2.1 against 1.8 in 14 last matches whereas Aarhus Fremad II scored 1.9 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams Marienlyst and Aarhus Fremad II have played 1 matches so far. Marienlyst won 0 matches in total while Aarhus Fremad II won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Marienlyst scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Marienlyst won 0. Marienlyst won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Aarhus Fremad II scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Aarhus Fremad II won 1. Aarhus Fremad II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Marienlyst vs Aarhus Fremad II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 3