Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBrazilCearense - 2Maranguape - Guarani De Juazeiro
Brazil. Cearense - 2. 1st Phase - 3

Maranguape vs Guarani De Juazeiro prediction, betting tips and odds

22.05 Sunday

20:00 CET

Estádio Francisco Cardoso de Morais

Maranguape
Draw
Guarani De Juazeiro

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
9Maranguape2011-21
10Guarani De Juazeiro2002-50

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 2

goals

0 : 5

0.0 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Guarani De Juazeiro

28.10.2020

0-0

Maranguape

Maranguape vs Guarani De Juazeiro prediction summary

Maranguape meets Guarani De Juazeiro in a match of a 1st Phase - 3 round in Brazil Cearense - 2 on 22.05 Sunday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Maranguape or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Maranguape team to score and n/a for Guarani De Juazeiro. Maranguape chances to win are 45%. Guarani De Juazeiro chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Maranguape scored 0 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Guarani De Juazeiro scored 0 against 5 in its 2 last games. Maranguape scored 0.0 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Guarani De Juazeiro scored 0.0 against 2.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Maranguape and Guarani De Juazeiro have played 1 matches so far. Maranguape won 0 matches in total while Guarani De Juazeiro won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Maranguape scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Maranguape won 0. Maranguape won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Guarani De Juazeiro scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Guarani De Juazeiro won 0. Guarani De Juazeiro won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Maranguape vs Guarani De Juazeiro with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cearense - 2