Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Kazakhstan. Cup. Group Stage - 5

Maqtaaral vs Taraz prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

13.08 Saturday

15:00 CET

Turkistan Arena

Maqtaaral
Draw
Taraz

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

10 : 8

goals

16 : 7

2.0 : 1.6

goals avg

3.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Taraz

16.07.2022

4-2

(2-2)

Maqtaaral

Maqtaaral

02.05.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Taraz

Taraz

14.08.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Maqtaaral

Maqtaaral

17.07.2021

1-2

(1-2)

Taraz

Maqtaaral

16.09.2018

1-2

Taraz

Taraz

28.07.2018

2-1

Maqtaaral

Maqtaaral

31.05.2018

1-2

Taraz

Maqtaaral vs Taraz prediction summary

Maqtaaral meets Taraz in a match of a Group Stage - 5 round in Kazakhstan Cup on 13.08 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Taraz and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Maqtaaral team to score and less than 3.5 for Taraz. Maqtaaral chances to win are 10%. Taraz chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Maqtaaral scored 10 against 8 in 5 last matches whereas Taraz scored 16 against 7 in its 5 last games. Maqtaaral scored 2.0 against 1.6 in 5 last matches whereas Taraz scored 3.2 against 1.4 in its 5 last games.


Teams Maqtaaral and Taraz have played 7 matches so far. Maqtaaral won 0 matches in total while Taraz won 6 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Maqtaaral scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Maqtaaral won 0. Maqtaaral won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Taraz scored 14 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Taraz won 2. Taraz won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Maqtaaral vs Taraz with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!