Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandPremier LeagueManchester United - Leeds
England. Premier League. Regular Season - 8

Manchester United vs Leeds prediction, betting tips and odds

08.02 Wednesday

21:00 CET

Old Trafford

Manchester United
Draw
Leeds

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
W
W
D
L
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Manchester United201235739
15Leeds19469-718

Performance last matches

20

played

19

home

away

total

32 : 25

goals

26 : 33

1.6 : 1.3

goals avg

1.4 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Leeds

20.02.2022

2-4

(0-2)

Manchester United

Manchester United

14.08.2021

5-1

(1-0)

Leeds

Leeds

25.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Manchester United

Manchester United

20.12.2020

6-2

(4-1)

Leeds

Leeds

20.09.2011

0-3

(0-3)

Manchester United

Manchester United vs Leeds prediction summary

Manchester United meets Leeds in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in England Premier League on 08.02 Wednesday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Manchester United and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Manchester United team to score and less than 1.5 for Leeds. Manchester United chances to win are 45%. Leeds chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Manchester United scored 32 against 25 in 20 last matches whereas Leeds scored 26 against 33 in its 19 last games. Manchester United scored 1.6 against 1.3 in 20 last matches whereas Leeds scored 1.4 against 1.7 in its 19 last games.


Teams Manchester United and Leeds have played 5 matches so far. Manchester United won 4 matches in total while Leeds won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.60 goals per Match and 23 in total.


Manchester United scored 18 in total and 3.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Manchester United won 2. Manchester United won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Leeds scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Leeds won 0. Leeds won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Manchester United vs Leeds with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League