Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandPremier LeagueManchester City - Bournemouth
England. Premier League. Regular Season - 2

Manchester City vs Bournemouth prediction, betting tips and odds

13.08 Saturday

16:00 CET

Etihad Stadium

Manchester City
Draw
Bournemouth

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Manchester City110023
5Bournemouth110023

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 0

goals

2 : 0

2.0 : 0.0

goals avg

2.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Manchester City

24.09.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Bournemouth

Manchester City

15.07.2020

2-1

(2-0)

Bournemouth

Bournemouth

25.08.2019

1-3

(1-2)

Manchester City

Bournemouth

02.03.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Manchester City

Manchester City

01.12.2018

3-1

(1-1)

Bournemouth

Manchester City

23.12.2017

4-0

(1-0)

Bournemouth

Bournemouth

26.08.2017

1-2

(1-1)

Manchester City

Bournemouth

13.02.2017

0-2

(0-1)

Manchester City

Manchester City

17.09.2016

4-0

(2-0)

Bournemouth

Bournemouth

02.04.2016

0-4

(0-3)

Manchester City

Manchester City

17.10.2015

5-1

(4-1)

Bournemouth

Manchester City vs Bournemouth prediction summary

Manchester City meets Bournemouth in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in England Premier League on 13.08 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Manchester City or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Manchester City team to score and less than 2.5 for Bournemouth. Manchester City chances to win are 45%. Bournemouth chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Manchester City scored 2 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Bournemouth scored 2 against 0 in its 1 last games. Manchester City scored 2.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Bournemouth scored 2.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Manchester City and Bournemouth have played 11 matches so far. Manchester City won 11 matches in total while Bournemouth won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.45 goals per Match and 38 in total.


Manchester City scored 32 in total and 2.91 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Manchester City won 6. Manchester City won 5 matches out of 5 played away.


Bournemouth scored 6 in total and 0.55 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Bournemouth won 0. Bournemouth won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Manchester City vs Bournemouth with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League