Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. FA Women's Cup. Quarter-finals

Manchester City W vs Leicester City WFC prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

29.09 Wednesday

20:00 CET

Academy Stadium

Manchester City W
Draw
Leicester City WFC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

13 : 1

goals

4 : 2

6.5 : 0.5

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Leicester City WFC

27.09.2020

1-2

Manchester City W

Manchester City W vs Leicester City WFC prediction summary

Manchester City W meets Leicester City WFC in a match of a Quarter-finals round in England FA Women's Cup on 29.09 Wednesday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Manchester City W and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 6.5 for Manchester City W team to score and less than 2.5 for Leicester City WFC. Manchester City W chances to win are 45%. Leicester City WFC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Manchester City W scored 13 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Leicester City WFC scored 4 against 2 in its 2 last games. Manchester City W scored 6.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Leicester City WFC scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Manchester City W and Leicester City WFC have played 1 matches so far. Manchester City W won 1 matches in total while Leicester City WFC won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Manchester City W scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Manchester City W won 0. Manchester City W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Leicester City WFC scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Leicester City WFC won 0. Leicester City WFC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Manchester City W vs Leicester City WFC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!