Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Burkina-Faso. Ligue 1. Regular Season - 25

Majestic vs Sporting Cascades prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-1)

18.05 Saturday

18:00 CET

Stade Municipale De Ziniaré

Majestic
Draw
Sporting Cascades

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
W
D
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Majestic2412841444
5Sporting Cascades24996236

Performance last matches

24

played

24

home

away

total

29 : 15

goals

22 : 20

1.2 : 0.6

goals avg

0.9 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sporting Cascades

07.10.2023

0-4

(0-0)

Majestic

Majestic vs Sporting Cascades prediction summary

Majestic meets Sporting Cascades in a match of a Regular Season - 25 round in Burkina-Faso Ligue 1 on 18.05 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Majestic or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Majestic team to score and less than 2.5 for Sporting Cascades. Majestic chances to win are 45%. Sporting Cascades chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Majestic scored 29 against 15 in 24 last matches whereas Sporting Cascades scored 22 against 20 in its 24 last games. Majestic scored 1.2 against 0.6 in 24 last matches whereas Sporting Cascades scored 0.9 against 0.8 in its 24 last games.


Teams Majestic and Sporting Cascades have played 1 matches so far. Majestic won 1 matches in total while Sporting Cascades won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Majestic scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Majestic won 0. Majestic won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Sporting Cascades scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sporting Cascades won 0. Sporting Cascades won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Majestic vs Sporting Cascades with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ligue 1