Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaNorthern NSW NPLMaitland - Lambton Jaffas
Australia. Northern NSW NPL. Regular Season - 12

Maitland vs Lambton Jaffas prediction, betting tips and odds

29.06 Wednesday

11:00 CET

Cooks Square Park

Maitland
Draw
Lambton Jaffas

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
D
W
D
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Maitland107211723
4Lambton Jaffas8521617

Performance last matches

11

played

9

home

away

total

33 : 14

goals

14 : 8

3.0 : 1.3

goals avg

1.6 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lambton Jaffas

29.05.2021

2-1

Maitland

Maitland

16.08.2020

2-0

Lambton Jaffas

Lambton Jaffas

07.08.2019

1-1

Maitland

Maitland

05.05.2019

2-2

Lambton Jaffas

Lambton Jaffas

11.08.2018

0-1

Maitland

Maitland

20.05.2018

2-3

Lambton Jaffas

Lambton Jaffas

05.08.2017

1-2

Maitland

Maitland

14.05.2017

1-2

Lambton Jaffas

Lambton Jaffas

23.07.2016

1-4

Maitland

Maitland

15.05.2016

0-0

Lambton Jaffas

Maitland

09.08.2015

1-2

Lambton Jaffas

Lambton Jaffas

30.05.2015

2-1

Maitland

Maitland vs Lambton Jaffas prediction summary

Maitland meets Lambton Jaffas in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Australia Northern NSW NPL on 29.06 Wednesday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Maitland or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Maitland team to score and less than 2.5 for Lambton Jaffas. Maitland chances to win are 35%. Lambton Jaffas chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Maitland scored 33 against 14 in 11 last matches whereas Lambton Jaffas scored 14 against 8 in its 9 last games. Maitland scored 3.0 against 1.3 in 11 last matches whereas Lambton Jaffas scored 1.6 against 0.9 in its 9 last games.


Teams Maitland and Lambton Jaffas have played 13 matches so far. Maitland won 4 matches in total while Lambton Jaffas won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.62 goals per Match and 34 in total.


Maitland scored 18 in total and 1.38 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Maitland won 1. Maitland won 3 matches out of 6 played away.


Lambton Jaffas scored 16 in total and 1.23 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Lambton Jaffas won 2. Lambton Jaffas won 3 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Maitland vs Lambton Jaffas with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Northern NSW NPL