Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comIsraelLigat ha'AlMaccabi Petah Tikva - Ironi Kiryat Shmona
Israel. Ligat ha'Al. Regular Season - 1

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona predictions and betting tips

28.08 Saturday

02:00 CET

HaMoshava Stadium

Maccabi Petah Tikva
Draw
Ironi Kiryat Shmona

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in Ligat ha'Al

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona prediction summary

Maccabi Petah Tikva meets Ironi Kiryat Shmona in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in Israel Ligat ha'Al on 28.08 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Maccabi Petah Tikva or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Maccabi Petah Tikva team to score and n/a for Ironi Kiryat Shmona. Maccabi Petah Tikva chances to win are 45%. Ironi Kiryat Shmona chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Maccabi Petah Tikva scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Ironi Kiryat Shmona scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Maccabi Petah Tikva scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Ironi Kiryat Shmona scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!