Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comBrazilAmapaenseMacapá - São Paulo AP
Brazil. Amapaense. Group Stage - 4

Macapá vs São Paulo AP predictions and betting tips

10.08 Tuesday

01:00 CET

Estádio Milton Corrêa

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in Amapaense

Macapá vs São Paulo AP prediction summary

Macapá meets São Paulo AP in a match of a Group Stage - 4 round in Brazil Amapaense on 10.08 Tuesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or São Paulo AP and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Macapá team to score and less than 1.5 for São Paulo AP. Macapá chances to win are 10%. São Paulo AP chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Macapá scored 2 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas São Paulo AP scored 1 against 1 in its 1 last games. Macapá scored 1.0 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas São Paulo AP scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Macapá vs São Paulo AP with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!