Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Hungary. NB I. Regular Season - 9

MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

15.10 Friday

20:00 CET

Hidegkuti Nándor Stadion

MTK Budapest
Draw
Puskas Academy

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
W
W
D
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Puskas Academy7412013
7MTK Budapest8314-210

Performance last matches

8

played

7

home

away

total

9 : 11

goals

9 : 9

1.1 : 1.4

goals avg

1.3 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Puskas Academy

18.04.2021

3-0

(2-0)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

30.01.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Puskas Academy

Puskas Academy

17.10.2020

0-3

(0-2)

MTK Budapest

Puskas Academy

16.03.2019

3-2

(1-2)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

10.11.2018

3-2

(1-1)

Puskas Academy

Puskas Academy

04.08.2018

1-2

(0-1)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

20.04.2016

0-1

(0-1)

Puskas Academy

Puskas Academy

17.10.2015

2-3

(1-1)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

18.07.2015

1-0

(1-0)

Puskas Academy

MTK Budapest

08.05.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Puskas Academy

Puskas Academy

25.10.2014

0-1

(0-1)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

09.05.2014

2-1

(1-0)

Puskas Academy

Puskas Academy

02.11.2013

1-1

(0-0)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy prediction summary

MTK Budapest meets Puskas Academy in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Hungary NB I on 15.10 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Puskas Academy and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for MTK Budapest team to score and less than 1.5 for Puskas Academy. MTK Budapest chances to win are 10%. Puskas Academy chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


MTK Budapest scored 9 against 11 in 8 last matches whereas Puskas Academy scored 9 against 9 in its 7 last games. MTK Budapest scored 1.1 against 1.4 in 8 last matches whereas Puskas Academy scored 1.3 against 1.3 in its 7 last games.


Teams MTK Budapest and Puskas Academy have played 13 matches so far. MTK Budapest won 8 matches in total while Puskas Academy won 4 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.62 goals per Match and 34 in total.


MTK Budapest scored 19 in total and 1.46 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home MTK Budapest won 4. MTK Budapest won 4 matches out of 7 played away.


Puskas Academy scored 15 in total and 1.15 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Puskas Academy won 2. Puskas Academy won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for MTK Budapest vs Puskas Academy with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NB I