Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Hungary. Magyar Kupa. Round of 16

MTK Budapest vs Mezokovesd-zsory prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-1)

01.02 Wednesday

18:00 CET

Hidegkuti Nándor Stadion

MTK Budapest
Draw
Mezokovesd-zsory

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

14 : 0

goals

7 : 1

7.0 : 0.0

goals avg

3.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mezokovesd-zsory

29.06.2022

5-4

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

22.04.2022

0-4

(0-2)

Mezokovesd-zsory

Mezokovesd-zsory

30.01.2022

1-1

(1-0)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

25.09.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Mezokovesd-zsory

Mezokovesd-zsory

07.05.2021

5-1

(2-0)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

19.02.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Mezokovesd-zsory

Mezokovesd-zsory

21.11.2020

0-1

(0-1)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

04.05.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Mezokovesd-zsory

Mezokovesd-zsory

09.02.2019

2-3

(1-1)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

29.09.2018

2-2

(1-0)

Mezokovesd-zsory

MTK Budapest

08.04.2017

2-0

(2-0)

Mezokovesd-zsory

Mezokovesd-zsory

29.10.2016

1-0

(0-0)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

31.07.2016

0-1

(0-0)

Mezokovesd-zsory

Mezokovesd-zsory

30.11.2013

1-0

(0-0)

MTK Budapest

MTK Budapest

27.07.2013

3-0

(0-0)

Mezokovesd-zsory

MTK Budapest vs Mezokovesd-zsory prediction summary

MTK Budapest meets Mezokovesd-zsory in a match of a Round of 16 round in Hungary Magyar Kupa on 01.02 Wednesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : MTK Budapest and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 7.5 for MTK Budapest team to score and less than 4.5 for Mezokovesd-zsory. MTK Budapest chances to win are 35%. Mezokovesd-zsory chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


MTK Budapest scored 14 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Mezokovesd-zsory scored 7 against 1 in its 2 last games. MTK Budapest scored 7.0 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Mezokovesd-zsory scored 3.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams MTK Budapest and Mezokovesd-zsory have played 15 matches so far. MTK Budapest won 5 matches in total while Mezokovesd-zsory won 7 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.73 goals per Match and 41 in total.


MTK Budapest scored 18 in total and 1.20 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home MTK Budapest won 3. MTK Budapest won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


Mezokovesd-zsory scored 23 in total and 1.53 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Mezokovesd-zsory won 4. Mezokovesd-zsory won 3 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for MTK Budapest vs Mezokovesd-zsory with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Magyar Kupa