Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Frauen Bundesliga. Regular Season - 8

MSV Duisburg W vs Meppen prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

27.11 Sunday

13:00 CET

Schauinsland-Reisen-Arena

MSV Duisburg W
Draw
Meppen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
D
L
W
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Meppen7304-19
9MSV Duisburg W7214-67

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

7 : 13

goals

7 : 8

1.0 : 1.9

goals avg

1.0 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Meppen

18.12.2020

0-0

(0-0)

MSV Duisburg W

MSV Duisburg W

06.09.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Meppen

MSV Duisburg W vs Meppen prediction summary

MSV Duisburg W meets Meppen in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Germany Frauen Bundesliga on 27.11 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Meppen and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for MSV Duisburg W team to score and less than 2.5 for Meppen. MSV Duisburg W chances to win are 10%. Meppen chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


MSV Duisburg W scored 7 against 13 in 7 last matches whereas Meppen scored 7 against 8 in its 7 last games. MSV Duisburg W scored 1.0 against 1.9 in 7 last matches whereas Meppen scored 1.0 against 1.1 in its 7 last games.


Teams MSV Duisburg W and Meppen have played 2 matches so far. MSV Duisburg W won 0 matches in total while Meppen won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


MSV Duisburg W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home MSV Duisburg W won 0. MSV Duisburg W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Meppen scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Meppen won 0. Meppen won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for MSV Duisburg W vs Meppen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Frauen Bundesliga