Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGibraltarPremier DivisionLynx - College 1975
Gibraltar. Premier Division. Regular Season - 2

Lynx vs College 1975 prediction, betting tips and odds

08.10 Saturday

18:30 CET

Victoria Stadium

Lynx
Draw
College 1975

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Lynx000000
11College 1975000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lynx

13.03.2022

0-2

(0-0)

College 1975

College 1975

16.02.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Lynx

College 1975

28.11.2021

0-2

Lynx

College 1975

23.11.2020

1-7

Lynx

Lynx vs College 1975 prediction summary

Lynx meets College 1975 in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Gibraltar Premier Division on 08.10 Saturday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Lynx or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Lynx team to score and n/a for College 1975. Lynx chances to win are 45%. College 1975 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lynx scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas College 1975 scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Lynx scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas College 1975 scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Lynx and College 1975 have played 4 matches so far. Lynx won 2 matches in total while College 1975 won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Lynx scored 9 in total and 2.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lynx won 0. Lynx won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


College 1975 scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home College 1975 won 1. College 1975 won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lynx vs College 1975 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier Division