Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Denmark. Viasat Divisionen. Regular Season - 17

Lyngby vs Jammerbugt prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (0-0)

26.11 Friday

19:00 CET

Lyngby Stadion

Lyngby
Draw
Jammerbugt

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
W
D
D
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Lyngby158521529
9Jammerbugt15438-1815

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

31 : 15

goals

17 : 38

1.9 : 0.9

goals avg

1.1 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jammerbugt

30.07.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Lyngby

Lyngby vs Jammerbugt prediction summary

Lyngby meets Jammerbugt in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Denmark Viasat Divisionen on 26.11 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Lyngby or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Lyngby team to score and less than 1.5 for Jammerbugt. Lyngby chances to win are 45%. Jammerbugt chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lyngby scored 31 against 15 in 16 last matches whereas Jammerbugt scored 17 against 38 in its 16 last games. Lyngby scored 1.9 against 0.9 in 16 last matches whereas Jammerbugt scored 1.1 against 2.4 in its 16 last games.


Teams Lyngby and Jammerbugt have played 1 matches so far. Lyngby won 1 matches in total while Jammerbugt won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Lyngby scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lyngby won 0. Lyngby won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Jammerbugt scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Jammerbugt won 0. Jammerbugt won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lyngby vs Jammerbugt with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Viasat Divisionen