0 : 6
0 : 11
0.0 : 3.0
0.0 : 5.5
Luxembourg meets Liechtenstein in a match of a Qualifying Round - 3 round in World Euro Championship - Qualification on 17.06 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Luxembourg or draws and +4.5 goals and Over 4.5 goals. We expect n/a for Luxembourg team to score and n/a for Liechtenstein. Luxembourg chances to win are 35%. Liechtenstein chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.
Luxembourg scored 0 against 6 in 2 last matches whereas Liechtenstein scored 0 against 11 in its 2 last games. Luxembourg scored 0.0 against 3.0 in 2 last matches whereas Liechtenstein scored 0.0 against 5.5 in its 2 last games.
Teams Luxembourg and Liechtenstein have played 1 matches so far. Luxembourg won 0 matches in total while Liechtenstein won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.
Luxembourg scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Luxembourg won 0. Luxembourg won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Liechtenstein scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Liechtenstein won 0. Liechtenstein won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Luxembourg vs Liechtenstein with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!