Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArgentinaPrimera DLugano - Yupanqui
Argentina. Primera D. Clausura - 9

Lugano vs Yupanqui prediction, betting tips and odds

14.11 Sunday

01:00 CET

Estadio José María Moraños

Lugano
Draw
Yupanqui

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Lugano110013
9Yupanqui000000

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

19 : 26

goals

14 : 29

1.1 : 1.4

goals avg

0.8 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Yupanqui

19.07.2021

1-5

Lugano

Yupanqui

05.11.2019

2-0

Lugano

Yupanqui

05.02.2019

0-0

Lugano

Lugano

02.09.2018

1-1

Yupanqui

Yupanqui

05.03.2018

1-0

Lugano

Lugano

29.09.2017

0-0

Yupanqui

Lugano

04.04.2017

2-4

Yupanqui

Yupanqui

23.09.2016

0-0

Lugano

Yupanqui

16.08.2015

1-2

Lugano

Lugano

20.04.2015

1-0

Yupanqui

Lugano

15.11.2014

1-0

Yupanqui

Yupanqui

20.09.2014

0-2

Lugano

Lugano

26.04.2014

0-0

Yupanqui

Yupanqui

17.11.2013

2-2

Lugano

Lugano

15.04.2012

1-1

Yupanqui

Yupanqui

13.11.2011

3-1

Lugano

Lugano vs Yupanqui prediction summary

Lugano meets Yupanqui in a match of a Clausura - 9 round in Argentina Primera D on 14.11 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Yupanqui and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Lugano team to score and less than 2.5 for Yupanqui. Lugano chances to win are 10%. Yupanqui chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lugano scored 19 against 26 in 18 last matches whereas Yupanqui scored 14 against 29 in its 18 last games. Lugano scored 1.1 against 1.4 in 18 last matches whereas Yupanqui scored 0.8 against 1.6 in its 18 last games.


Teams Lugano and Yupanqui have played 17 matches so far. Lugano won 5 matches in total while Yupanqui won 4 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 34 in total.


Lugano scored 18 in total and 1.06 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Lugano won 2. Lugano won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


Yupanqui scored 16 in total and 0.94 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Yupanqui won 3. Yupanqui won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lugano vs Yupanqui with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera D