Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerlandNationalliga A WomenLugano W - Young Boys W
Switzerland. Nationalliga A Women. Regular Season - 7

Lugano W vs Young Boys W prediction, betting tips and odds

30.10 Saturday

02:00 CET

Stadio di Cornaredo

Lugano W
Draw
Young Boys W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

2 : 13

goals

3 : 12

0.4 : 2.6

goals avg

0.6 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Lugano W vs Young Boys W prediction summary

Lugano W meets Young Boys W in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Switzerland Nationalliga A Women on 30.10 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Young Boys W and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Lugano W team to score and less than 1.5 for Young Boys W. Lugano W chances to win are 10%. Young Boys W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Lugano W scored 2 against 13 in 5 last matches whereas Young Boys W scored 3 against 12 in its 5 last games. Lugano W scored 0.4 against 2.6 in 5 last matches whereas Young Boys W scored 0.6 against 2.4 in its 5 last games.


Teams Lugano W and Young Boys W have played 0 matches so far. Lugano W won 0 matches in total while Young Boys W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Lugano W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lugano W won 0. Lugano W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Young Boys W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Young Boys W won 0. Young Boys W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Lugano W vs Young Boys W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Nationalliga A Women