Bulgaria. First League. Regular Season - 6

Ludogorets vs Levski Sofia prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

01.12 Thursday

14:00 CET

Huvepharma Arena

Ludogorets
Draw
Levski Sofia

45%

45%

10%

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Double chance : Ludogorets or draws
n/a
less than 2.5
Goals
less than 1.5

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2
1.62
3.64
4.71
1.15
1.23
2.09

Total goals odds

Under
Over
0.5
9.81
1.03
0.75
8.95
1.02
1
8.3
1.03
1.25
4.66
1.14
1.5
3.48
1.25
1.75
3.05
1.32
2
2.66
1.41
2.25
2.16
1.62
2.5
1.88
1.83
2.75
1.69
2.09
3
1.48
2.44
3.25
1.38
2.74
3.5
1.32
3.03
3.75
1.23
3.66
4
1.12
5
4.25
1.11
5.35
4.5
1.1
5.6
5
1.01
10
5.5
1.03
10.88
6.5
1
23

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over
4.85
1.15
0.5
2.32
1.55
3.64
1.23
1
1.51
2.39
1.98
1.74
1.5
1.25
3.57
1.49
2.47
2
1.04
8.9
1.3
3.27
2.5
1.03
10.25
1.08
7.1
3.5
n/a
29

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
W
W
L
D
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Ludogorets1713313442
6Levski Sofia178541429

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

46 : 12

goals

25 : 11

2.7 : 0.7

goals avg

1.5 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ludogorets

01.09.2022

2-2

(0-1)

Levski Sofia

Levski Sofia

22.05.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Ludogorets

Levski Sofia

22.04.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Ludogorets

Ludogorets

13.04.2022

2-3

(1-0)

Levski Sofia

Ludogorets

13.03.2022

2-1

(0-1)

Levski Sofia

Levski Sofia

03.10.2021

2-4

(1-1)

Ludogorets

Levski Sofia

18.04.2021

0-3

(0-2)

Ludogorets

Ludogorets

01.11.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Levski Sofia

Ludogorets

08.07.2020

3-0

(1-0)

Levski Sofia

Levski Sofia

05.06.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Ludogorets

Levski Sofia

05.03.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Ludogorets

Ludogorets

06.10.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Levski Sofia

Ludogorets

18.05.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Levski Sofia

Levski Sofia

14.04.2019

0-2

(0-1)

Ludogorets

Levski Sofia

10.03.2019

0-2

(0-1)

Ludogorets

Ludogorets

20.10.2018

2-1

(2-0)

Levski Sofia

Ludogorets vs Levski Sofia prediction summary

Ludogorets meets Levski Sofia in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Bulgaria First League on 01.12 Thursday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ludogorets or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ludogorets team to score and less than 1.5 for Levski Sofia. Ludogorets chances to win are 45%. Levski Sofia chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ludogorets scored 46 against 12 in 17 last matches whereas Levski Sofia scored 25 against 11 in its 17 last games. Ludogorets scored 2.7 against 0.7 in 17 last matches whereas Levski Sofia scored 1.5 against 0.6 in its 17 last games.


Teams Ludogorets and Levski Sofia have played 16 matches so far. Ludogorets won 11 matches in total while Levski Sofia won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.44 goals per Match and 39 in total.


Ludogorets scored 28 in total and 1.75 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Ludogorets won 5. Ludogorets won 6 matches out of 8 played away.


Levski Sofia scored 11 in total and 0.69 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Levski Sofia won 1. Levski Sofia won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ludogorets vs Levski Sofia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League