Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBulgariaThird League - NortheastLudogorets III - Septemvri Tervel
Bulgaria. Third League - Northeast. North-East - 7

Ludogorets III vs Septemvri Tervel prediction, betting tips and odds

30.10 Saturday

13:00 CET

Sporten tsentar Ludogorets

Ludogorets III
Draw
Septemvri Tervel

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
W
W
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Ludogorets III88002024
6Septemvri Tervel85121316

Performance last matches

8

played

7

home

away

total

21 : 3

goals

18 : 6

2.6 : 0.4

goals avg

2.6 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Septemvri Tervel

02.05.2021

1-0

Ludogorets III

Ludogorets III

18.10.2020

1-0

Septemvri Tervel

Ludogorets III vs Septemvri Tervel prediction summary

Ludogorets III meets Septemvri Tervel in a match of a North-East - 7 round in Bulgaria Third League - Northeast on 30.10 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ludogorets III or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ludogorets III team to score and less than 2.5 for Septemvri Tervel. Ludogorets III chances to win are 45%. Septemvri Tervel chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ludogorets III scored 21 against 3 in 8 last matches whereas Septemvri Tervel scored 18 against 6 in its 7 last games. Ludogorets III scored 2.6 against 0.4 in 8 last matches whereas Septemvri Tervel scored 2.6 against 0.9 in its 7 last games.


Teams Ludogorets III and Septemvri Tervel have played 2 matches so far. Ludogorets III won 1 matches in total while Septemvri Tervel won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Ludogorets III scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ludogorets III won 1. Ludogorets III won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Septemvri Tervel scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Septemvri Tervel won 1. Septemvri Tervel won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ludogorets III vs Septemvri Tervel with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Third League - Northeast